- Please Note: The link above will open a fillable PDF. We recommend that you download it to your computer and open it in Adobe Acrobat. (Acrobat Reader is the free version available here.)
- If you run into any issues with the PDF, you may also use this Microsoft Word version of the application.
- After you complete the application, you can submit it with your application registration here, starting March 9, 2020.
- Please review the detailed instructions about the complete process linked below.
- After you submit the application and pay the non-refundable $175 application fee, you will be redirected to the page to schedule a Standardized Patient Interview (SPI).
- The SP interviews will be initiated and recorded by a SP who is provided by the New Mexico TNT team. The interviews will be 20 minutes long and are scheduled in 30-minute blocks. You will receive instructions for the interview. When scheduling you must include your name and phone number (for North Americans) or Skype address (for applicants outside the USA) at which you plan to take the call. If you are not in North America and do not have access to Skype, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the SPI logistics.
- After you complete the SPI, a recording will be emailed to you, along with this form that will be used to transcribe the interview.
- You will also be sent this reflection form that will need to be completed at that time.
Questions about the 2020 TNT Application process?
Email Denise Ernst, Ph.D. at email@example.com.