Advanced Topics: Finding, Instilling, and Evoking Hope
CANCELLED: Contact us to hear about future workshops.
In this workshop you will:
- Deepen your understanding of hope and the role it plays in motivational interviewing
- Strengthen your awareness of where hope lives inside of you and your practice
- Strengthen your ability to nurture hope with and in your clients
This training is appropriate for helping professionals with previous MI training AND practice experience in the role of supporting individuals to make and sustain changes: social workers, physicians, nurses, health educators, care managers, dieticians, counselors, psychologists, life and health coaches, clergy, probation/corrections officers, personal trainers, school counselors, and educators, among others.
Included in the Workshop
- 6 hours of high-level training from very experienced national and international MINT trainers
- 6 Social Work CEUs from NASW
- Certificate of completion
- 9:00 am-4:00 pm; Lunch: 12:00-1:15 pm